The yellow, 2 story barn is an unknown type measuring approximately 22 ft. across the front and 28 ft. long (625 sq. ft. according to town records). It is covered in tongue and groove vertical siding, asphalt shingles on the roof, and the gable end presents to the side street. The barn seems associated with the Victorian style 1899 home on the property. The framing is post and beam, open inside, and accessed through sliding doors on the street gable end that are almost as wide as the barn. A hayloft door is centered above the sliding doors and is approximately 4-5 ft. high and 3 ft. wide with heavy hinges on the left side. What appear to be undecorated brackets are on both sides under the eaves. They do not replicate the downward line of the roof but form a triangle between the underside of the eave line and the plane of the façade so may be structural. The structure has no windows on the sides, but a small 3 over 3 window at the gable peak end toward the street. The back side has 3 windows, placed in a triangular pattern on the 2nd floor level. The two lower windows are set widely with 3 over 3 panes and heavy hinges on the left and right side, respectively, so that might swing out. The third window is the same size, positioned at the peak of the gable, but appears fixed with a central pane and 2 sidelights. Inside, framing includes braces that appear mortised into both corner and wall posts and then into the tie beams and girts. Some braces are curved and heavier, some are straight and thinner. From the inside all framing is exposed and the tongue and groove siding appears to be forming a sheath outside that framing. The sills cannot readily be seen. At present it appears to be used as a household garage and for storage.