Adjacent to Farmingville Elementary Barn built by Louis Morris Starr, for Ontaroga Farm dairy; later used by Walnut Grove Dairy until 1950. Now maintenance facility for adjacent Farmingville Elementary School. To south of barn, a horse shed and corn crib (see aerial view). Another dairy barn to south has been converted to a residence, under separate ownership. See Jones, p. 259-264.
Jason Ledy - CH
Jones, Keith Marshall III, The Farms of Farmingville, Connecticut Colonel Publishing, Ridgefield, 2001.
Ridgefield Preservation Trust, Historic Architectural Resources Survey, Ridgefield Connecticut, 1979.