This barn is on a 12-acre property along with a house built in the late 1920's. The barn itself predates the house and was built around the turn of the 20th century. Historically it was used on a "self-sufficient" farm, that is not commercial, the barn housed dairy cows and pigs for meat, as well as a donkey for field work in the 1930's. Currently it is used as a workshop and has limited agricultural use for pumpkin and corn farming along with maple syrup production. It has not been painted since at least the 1940's and it is speculated that it is still on the original hundred year old coat of paint. Doors were removed from the front in the 1970's to act as a garage and two front windows were changed in the 1980's. It was fitted with electricity also in the 1970's and is built on a partially stone foundation. Roughly 20 feet wide and 30 feet long it has an upper level and has been owned by the same family since the house was built.